Wednesday, January 31, 2024

 Hello Folks!


I hope you all are doing well. January flew by like a flash. I didn't actually work much

this month as I was preparing my taxes, and working on renovating an investment

property that my wife and I own, and I took over as head of the prison ministry at our

church Tabernacle of Praise Church International in McDonough, GA. I've been so

busy that I don't know which direction I'm going in.  I'm really taking the necessary

time to set things up for our prison ministry team. We had our first meeting on Tuesday

night and it went very well. We recently had a major soap drive in December where

our church gathered almost six thousand bars of soap. We also have put together

deodorant for men and women, along with hair shampoo and conditioner. The men

and women are really going to appreciate these items. Having been a chaplain at a

women's correctional facility, I know how important it is for those who do not have 

funds to receive these items. We are very grateful to all of the people who have supported

us. We have already begin to disperse these items to some of the facilities that we 

serve.




 





If you would like to assist us in collecting much needed hygiene items for men and 
women just message me at the bottom of this blog or contact Willie Brown at
Tabernacle of Praise Church International in McDonough, GA (678) 272-7838


Okay so it's time to get back out on those ships. I need to make some money now.



Even Uncle Rufus is ready to get back out there on the ship


As my wife was saying "It would be so nice to be in a place with a warm climate right about now."
In December I got a chance to spend the day in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.  It was very nice. I 
walked around a bit, took in the sights, ate some food, went to CVS to get some immune system builders, and headed back to the ship




We also went to Cay Bahamas which is an island that I believe is owned by the cruise line, or at least they get to go there and dock for the day.




The weather was a little too cold to go into the beach that day. So I walked around and 
checked out  the sights.


One thing about the ship is that there is always a beautiful picture to take






So, I'm painting pictures of fun because this is what I'd rather be doing right now. But I know 
that I have some business to finish. And as soon as I do it's Bon Voyage!



This above picture of me was taken at the Hibachi Restaurant onboard the
MSC Seascape. The food was great and the chefs were having a lot of fun that night.
The sea is calling me and I'll be back soon. I'll talk to you guys later. Be sure to leave me some
comments below.  Thank you and God bless you.



No comments:

Post a Comment